Family Matters Here
Family-friendly communities, events and activities are staples of Northern Colorado. Work-life balance is the way of life here, and the high-quality child care, enrichment activities and family support networks found across Northern Colorado ensure that it stays that way.
- Colorado Shines Child Care Referral: Access all licensed home-based care and child care centers in Colorado. This is a statewide referral network through the United Way.
- Early Childhood Council of Larimer County: Families receive resources to help with the child care search so you can make an informed and educated choice.
- Estes Valley Investment in Childhood Success: Located in Estes Park, EVICS promotes quality early childhood services, provides parent education and offers child care referrals.
- Weld Child Care: A service of the county, Weld Child Care furnishes resources so you can understand daycare options and ensure the choices you make are best for your family.
- YMCA of Northern Colorado: The YMCA develops youths with values, skills and relationships through before- and after-school programs, youth enrichment classes, summer camps and more.
- Community recreation centers: Our community recreation departments have a variety of event and fitness facilities as well as classes, activity groups and summer or school-break camp activities for infants through high school.